Big Island Scuba Dive
Boat Dives include: all SCUBA gear, defogger, towels, juice, water and a light snack.
Two Tank Dive
- All divers must be certified, with proof of certification
- All divers must be current, having dove within the last two years
- Cost is $130.00(with own gear) or $170.00 (we supply all gear), plus tax, per person
One Tank Dives
- ** Minimum of 2 divers required
- Cost is $85.00 (with own gear) or $125.00 (we supply all gear), plus tax, per person
Snorkel Along with Divers
Space Permitting: To guarantee space for Snorkelers on the dive boat, full
diver price will be charged. For space available, the following charges
- One Tank Cost is $45.00, plus tax, per person
- Two Tank Cost is $50.00, plus tax, per person
- Includes all Snorkel gear, defogger, towels, juice, water and a light snack.
- Snorkelers will snorkel at same dive site while divers explore the area.
- Dive Boat carries only 6 passengers, so space is limited.
Includes Snacks, Beverages, and all Snorkel gear, towels and snorkel instruction are also provided.
Rate starting at $99.00, plus tax, per person
Morning and Afternoon Tours available Daily with the chance to see Dolphins and Whales (in season).
Evening Manta Ray Snorkel Tours Available:
- Adult: $120
- Child: $85
- Infant: Free
- Ride Along: $85
- Private Charter: $1,595
Go snorkeling, diving, and swimming in the Hawaiian waters where you will get up-close-and personal encounters with the enchanting and beautiful manta rays! Live out what The Travel Channel calls one of the "Top 10 Things to do in your lifetime"! Plus as a bonus, view the most unbelievable sunsets as we cruise to the Manta destination.
Seasonal Whale Watching!! Transportation & Hotel Pickup from Big Kona Island available!
Hawaii Sunset Tour
Hotel Pick-up at 3:45 PM-4:45PM/Check-in 5pm and Tour starts at 5:30 PM.
Star Gazing/Moonlight Tour
Hotel Pick-up at 6:15PM-7:15PM/Check-in 7:30 and Tour starts at 8:00 PM.