27 Feb 2015
Hawaii Life Vacations is pleased to announce that we now offer a wide range of travel insurance to meet all your travel needs. You may ask, why do I need travel insurance?
Most importantly because it exists to protect your investment in your journey and ensures you don’t lose out. So whether it’s your trip, your possessions, your luggage, or your health, travel insurance has become an essential item to pack for smart travelers.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance and emergency travel services, here are common examples of what could go wrong:
- Your flight has been cancelled.
- You need to cancel your trip due to illness.
- Your bags are lost and your medication is in it. You need to have an emergency prescription filled.
- Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport.
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. You need medical evacuation.
- Inclement weather forces you to evacuate your vacation home.
Available Travel & Rental Protection
Able to accommodate both US and Non-US residents alike, there are an assortment of plans to choose from. Coverage may include but isn’t limited to trip cancellation or interruption, travel and/or baggage delay, and medical/dental expenses. Our travel protection products include backpackers protection, expatriate protection, luggage protection, missionary health protection, luggage protection, and more.
For peace of mind, be sure to have an adequate travel insurance policy before you leave home. Email us at email@example.com for more information.