21 Jan 2022
Ultimate Guide to the Best Snorkeling Adventures in Kauai
The brilliant waters that surround Kauai are home to breathtaking sights that can only be seen when you go below the surface. During your Kauai getaway, one of the best ways to explore these waters is snorkeling. With vacation rentals throughout the island, Hawaii Life Vacations has the perfect home for you that puts you close to some of the best snorkeling spots.
The Top 5 Kauai Snorkeling Tours
You can rent your equipment from shops like Snorkel Bob’s and set off on your own adventure at a nearby spot. However, there’s nothing like letting a knowledgeable guide show you the best places to swim below the surface.
1. Kauai Zodiac Tours offers a few different snorkeling tours. On one tour, explore two remote locations in Poipu that’ll have you encountering wildlife from turtles to reef fish. The guided South Shore tour starts on the shore and takes you to the reefs found on Kauai’s South Shore.
2. Those staying on the North Shore can book a tour with Na Pali Coast Tours. Their four-hour tour from Hanalei Bay includes narration as you make your way down the coastline before reaching a prime snorkeling location near sea caves and cliffs.
3. Browse Reef Guides Hawaii tour options to find the perfect one for you and your group. On the turtle tour, you’ll learn about the green sea turtle’s journey and what’s being done to protect its habitat before jumping into the water. You can also book their signature lunch tour, a half-day adventure complete with snorkeling instruction.
4. Kayak Kauai is more than just a kayak rental service. You’ll have a variety of excursions to select from that combine snorkeling and kayaking. During the winter, book your spot on their whale watch and snorkel adventure. Their other tours options will have you exploring spots like Blue Lagoon or the Na Pali coast.
5. Get up close and personal with sea life on a Go Blue Ocean Adventures tour. All tours take place in the waters off of the Na Pali coast. Select from one of their morning or afternoon curated options. You can also book a private tour for up to 14 guests, making it an excellent option for things like bachelorette parties.
Contact your personal Hawaii Life Concierge to book a tour, rent snorkel equipment, beach gear, or for more information on planning your stay. Let us worry about the planning so you can worry about... nothing! Your personal Hawaii Life concierge is available to help you plan your vacation - your way.
Try Something New on an Escape to Paradise
From exploring the best snorkeling spots to wandering a state park, there is no shortage of ways to go on a new adventure when visiting Kauai. From sunny Poipu to stunning Haena, Hawaii Life Vacations has luxurious vacation homes throughout the island. Every vacation rental has all the comforts of home, providing you with a relaxing space to unwind at the end of each fun-filled day.
For more information about our rentals, call 855-447-3685.